Lab grown diamonds are becoming increasingly popular, and this trend is being reflected in magazines. In recent years, there have been a number of articles and editorials in magazines that have praised the benefits of lab grown diamonds. There is an increased demand from millennials as they are more likely to purchase a lab grown diamond than previous generations. This is because they are more concerned about sustainability and ethics than previous generations. Therefore the promotion in magazines has only helped further the demand. These articles have also helped to educate older consumers about lab grown diamonds and their many advantages. Here are some magazines that have featured lab grown diamonds:
- The New York Times, they featured an article most recently confirming that the lab-grown diamond industry is growing rapidly. In 2022, global sales of lab-grown diamonds were estimated at $2.5 billion, and they are expected to reach $10 billion by 2030.
- Vogue called them the new gemstone of choice for many consumers.
- Glamour advised how they are available in a variety of sizes and shapes, just like mined diamonds. This makes it easy to find the perfect diamond for your needs. They called them the ethical gemstone.
- Elle highlighted that most lab-grown diamond companies offer a warranty on their products. This gives you peace of mind knowing that your diamond is protected.
Other magazines that have featured them are:
- Marie Claire
- O, The Oprah Magazine
- Good Housekeeping
- The Knot
- Martha Stewart Weddings
- Modern Bride
- US Weekly
These magazines have featured lab grown diamonds in articles about the latest trends in jewellery, as well as in articles about the ethical and environmental implications of the diamond industry. The coverage of lab grown diamonds in these magazines has helped to raise awareness of these stones and their benefits.
As more and more people learn about lab grown diamonds, it is likely that the demand for these stones will continue to grow. This is a positive development, as lab grown diamonds offer a more sustainable, ethical, and affordable alternative to natural diamonds.
Here are some top tips from owners of lab grown diamonds:
- Do your research. There are a lot of different lab grown diamond companies out there, so it’s important to do your research and find one that you trust.
- Compare prices. Lab grown diamonds can vary in price, so it’s important to compare prices from different companies before you make a purchase.
- Ask about warranties and guarantees. Most lab grown diamond companies offer warranties and guarantees, so be sure to ask about these before you make a purchase.
- Take care of your diamond. Just like natural diamonds, lab grown diamonds need to be taken care of. Be sure to clean your diamond regularly and avoid harsh chemicals.
- Enjoy your diamond! Lab grown diamonds are beautiful and affordable, so be sure to enjoy yours.
As the lab-grown diamond industry continues to grow, it is likely that more and more consumers will choose lab-grown diamonds over natural diamonds. This could have a significant impact on the traditional diamond market.